Sunday, January 17, 2010

CREATIVE ADVENTURE - WEEK THREE

I'm a little behind in doing my Creative Dreams Come True assignment for this week. According to Andrea:

"Our assignment for this week is to chart out more specifically what dreams you want to have come true this year.

For each category, i list the main things i do want to work on this year, then i create an intention statement. the intention statement really conveys how i want this part of my life to feel and it is that feeling that can capture everything on your list, plus all sorts of other wonderful things that you haven’t even thought of yet."

So here's my list:

This is my health
I feel healthy, strong, and full of energy
  • Walk and exercise consistently
  • Drink more water
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables
  • Make sure to get enough sleep
  • Take breaks to stretch during long periods of working at the computer or on artwork
These are my relationships
My relationships are mutually supportive, loving, nourishing, respectful, and uplifting
  • I make the people who are important to me a priority in my life
  • I don't waste my time on people who are filled with negative energy
  • I laugh often with the people I love
  • I support other artists/creative people in their endeavors
This is my abundance
I have multiple sources of income from things I love to do
  • I continue to save money
  • I find more ways to market myself and my business
  • I am receptive to and prepared for the opportunities that come my way
  • I remember that my abundance is unlimited
  • I am grateful for all that I have
This is my creativity/purpose
My purpose is to use my talents to the best of my ability
  • I allow myself time to experiment and explore
  • I listen to my own voice and inspirations
  • I devote more time to my drawing
  • I commit to writing at least three pages daily
  • I take steps daily towards my goals
  • I continue to educate myself in the areas I wish to succeed in
This is how I practice self love/self care
I love, respect, and nurture myself in the same way I love, respect, and nurture my family and friends
  • I take time to meditate regularly
  • I connect with God/the Universe regularly
  • I am true to myself
  • I allow myself to enjoy my life, to spend my time as I see fit
  • I appreciate the beauty all around me on a daily basis
  • I listen to my own heart and follow my own agenda
This is how I experience happiness/adventure
I believe in unlimited possibilities so there is potential for happiness and adventure every day
  • I remember to enjoy the journey
  • I find something to laugh about every day
  • I am grateful every day
  • I am open to new experiences
  • I remember and celebrate my past successes

Comments:

ABCcreativity said...
this is fantastic ginny!

it's wonderful to give yourself permission to do things in your own time. i don't mean to have strict "deadlines" to any of this. it's more important to enjoy the process and to get something out of it. looks like you have real clarity here about what you want and that is so important.
Redheaded Stepchild said...

Wow! We have a lot in common in our goals, don't we? Oh, and I dabble in polymer clay, too! Go, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment